about the Program
Eisenhower Global Scholars, typically 20 to 30 years old, will spend a full academic year of intensive postgraduate study and hands-on work experience, leading to the following degrees:
- Master in Public Policy from the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford in England, for students focused on public service and effective governance.
- Master in International Relations from the School of Global and Public Affairs at IE University, in Spain, for students focused on the global economy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
All courses are offered in English. During their academic year of study, or after the school year is completed, the Scholars will meet with Eisenhower Fellows. Eisenhower Global Scholars will experience the lifelong connection to a network of like-minded leaders. The Scholars may be offered optional summer internships in collaboration with the EF Global Network.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents preferably between 20 and 30 years old, and will have:
- a track record of achievement, including a strong academic undergraduate record and community involvement
- demonstrated leadership potential
- a concrete project proposal that this international post-graduate study will advance