Contributions to the Eisenhower Fellowships Giving Societies strengthen annual operations in EF’s home office and around the globe and, together with EF’s endowment, help to ensure the organization’s long-term viability.
To honor our donors whose generous financial support has made a direct impact on our organization and our Fellows, we offer many special opportunities for recognition and engagement with our extraordinary Fellows and Global Network.
EISENHOWER FELLOWSHIPS LEADERSHIP SOCIETY
- Chairman’s Circle ($300,000+ per year)
- President’s Circle ($100,000-$299,999)
- Executive Circle ($50,000-$99,999)
- Ambassadors’ Circle ($25,000-$49,999)
- Fellows’ Circle ($20,000) *Limited to EF Fellows
- President’s Advisory Council ($10,000-$24,999)
Leadership Society members receive all benefits accorded to I Like Ike Society members. A detailed listing of all additional benefits for Leadership Society donors can be found HERE.
I LIKE IKE SOCIETY
- Trailblazer ($5,000-$9,999)
All Change-Agent Benefits
Access to invitation-only seminar with EF Chairman Dr. Robert M. Gates on Annual Meeting Day.
- Change-Agent ($2,500-$4,999)
All Champions’ Circle Benefits.
Access to invitation-only Opening and Closing Seminars, Receptions and Dinners (Spring and Fall).
Priority registration/discount to EF events, including:
Annual Meeting Awards Dinner
Overseas conferences, regional gatherings and other network events
- Champions (Up to $2,499)
Listing on the EF website and in the annual report and international publications.