Mission, Vision and Strategic Objectives
Eisenhower Fellowships identifies, empowers and connects diverse, innovative leaders through a transformative fellowship experience and lifelong engagement in a global network of dynamic change agents committed to creating a world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
Eisenhower Fellowships is the world’s premier international leadership engagement organization, attracting outstanding leaders from all fields who covet our fellowship, committed supporters who want to invest in our mission, diverse and talented people who compete to join our staff and prominent like-minded organizations eager to work with us to better our societies.
- Identify and select innovative, outstanding Fellows from a diverse pool of candidates and creatively provide them a transformational, hybrid in-person and virtual fellowship experience, leading to a lifetime of engagement with the EF global network.
- Strengthen EF’s global network and deepen engagement with and among our Fellows through personal interaction and the creative use of new digital tools to drive sustainable, measurable impact across professional fields, borders and cultures.
- Expand the number of ascendant American leaders we send overseas through existing and creative new programs and support increased engagement and collaboration between international and American Fellows and Global Scholars during and after their travel experience.
- Maximize the impact of EF’s programs by using a creative variety of external and internal data-driven evaluations to track and measure results of the projects Fellows execute after they return home, leveraging their efforts through mentorship and engagement within the EF network and with other partners to expand our footprint.
- Strengthen and diversify our governance, grow our endowment and creatively advance the EF brand as a diverse, dynamic, cutting-edge organization of change agents that engages with committed supporters and prominent partners to create sustained long-term impact.