Applications are now closed for the 2020-2021 Eisenhower Global Scholars Program. Please check the website next year for more details on the 2021-2022 Eisenhower Global Scholars Program.
The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program will send four outstanding American university graduates abroad for the 2020-2021 academic year to prestigious universities in Europe for intensive study and hands-on work experience in two major areas:
- Master of Public Policy degree from the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford for internationally-minded students focused on public service and effective governance.
- Master in International Relations degree at the School of Global and Public Affairs at IE University in Madrid for students focused on the global economy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Each Eisenhower Scholar will spend a full academic year of postgraduate study leading to a Master’s Degree at either the University of Oxford or IE University in Madrid. All courses are offered in English.
During their academic year of study, or after the school year is completed, the Scholars will travel for two weeks to a few cities in Europe to meet with Eisenhower Fellows. Eisenhower Scholars will experience the lifelong connection to a network of like-minded leaders. The Scholars will be offered optional summer internships in collaboration with the EF Global Network.
Preferred candidates will be between 20 and 30 years old and will have:
- a track record of achievement, including a strong academic undergraduate record and community involvement
- demonstrated leadership potential
- a concrete project proposal that this international post-graduate study will advance
For more information, please refer to the Requirements
and Program Abstract:
Return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org